RanchShark is one of several highly specialized, online publications operated by SharkPage:
Publishing a leading ranch resource is a responsibility that we take seriously. To guide us, we stick to principles in our editorial and advertising operations.
1. Our editorial process is separate from our advertising activities. We do accept advertising from realtors and ranch owners, but we don't allow such orders to influence our editorial process.
1. Our focus, and our highly specific categories, insures you of reaching a very qualified audience.
2. Our web pages load fast, so that readers can see listings and directories quickly. Our web pages don't have the complex graphics and applets that can slow download times.
3. Ranch-for-sale and website directory listings are one click away from the home page. This lets readers reach your message quickly, simply, and without distraction.
4. Because we're not affiliated with any realtor or rancher, ranch-for-sale listings are placed impartially. Listings are dated, and posted with the newest one at the top.
5. As a trusting member of our community, we offer credit to every advertiser. Bills are mailed after listings are posted.
"We are exceedingly
pleased with the traffic."
--I.W., Rhode Island
"Great response! I would
--M.B., New Mexico
"I think your
system is quite good."
"I have sold the ranch.
Thanks for your help!"
"We're getting quite a few